Montag, 19. Mai 2008

whats wrong with us?

Recently i discussed with many people, worldwide, about the problems in our world, from kiddies to old fellas, I read lot of books, the books central themes was the “Armageddon”, the end of our world.










I read lot of crowley stuffs, I read also parts of the Koran, Tora and the bible, Le Petit Prince from Saint-Exupéry, Siddhartha from Hesse…economical studys, psychologic stuffs, i want to realize whats wrong with us? I couldn’t find it out, i tried it hard, but i couldn´t find it out.

…and all of a sudden, I met an old hungarian lady, friend of my grandma, and she said following words: “It´s our appointment to create and to destroy this world, you can find it in the “johannes revelation” (Johannesoffenbarung), so i read it again, and again, the scales fell from my eyes, the whole process of our being is in the visions of the “revelation”, if you wanna know all the facts… read it!!! It´s not a joke or a religious delusion, it´s the truth.

jim